Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Finishing.

I was on Spring Break last week, so I had time to knit. And knit I did.

I finished all the knitting on my cabled hoodie. Hoods are deceiving. That thing is bigger than a sleeve! But I finished them all, gave them a good wash and conditioning, and they are now pinned out on my bedroom floor back home. I wish I would have bought more pins. Eighty wasn't enough. Anyhow, they will be good and dry by the next time I go home, which probably won't be for 3 weeks. By then my zipper order should be in and I'll sew this baby up.

Pinned down.

Before I left for home, I finished my first glove. Here is a shot of the inside. I love how well the glove is customized to my hand. I can't wait to make the second. Now that the sweater is 150 miles away, I will focus on my other WIPs.

Inside out.

I can't believe I have only 7 weeks of school left. Bizarre.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP