Sunday, November 02, 2008

Weekend at the Brown's

This weekend was relaxing. Eric was supposed to go on a boys-only backpacking trip in the Sierras but they were forecasting rain this weekend. Rain in the valley = snow in the mountains, so they decided against the outing. It did, in fact, rain, but not too much. It ended up being a beautiful weekend in Visalia! Sunday morning, while Eric went mountain biking in Three Rivers, I hung out with Alice and Ruby the dog. I took a bunch of photos. This is my favorite. 
Roses.
Aren't Alice's roses pretty?
Also, last night we brewed another batch of beer. Apricot Ale. Eric recently invested in a propane stove which was fun to play with. And I'm having lots of fun playing with my camera. :)
Sunday at the Brown's
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP