Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Time for a yarn trip.

I'm so excited! Tomorrow, I'm going to visit a LYS with Valerie! One that I have never been to before. Wee! I need to buy yarn for some Christmas gifts. I have decided to (mostly) focus on the Christmas gifts I have decided to undertake until Christmas is over. Makes sense, eh? Haha. Here is the list:

~ Kaylee (sister) - felted houndstooth bag
~ Paul (sister's bf) - military style hat with brim
~ Jason (brother) - gloves... warm ones
~ Libby (chocolate lab) - pink sweater? (maybe if I finish everything else)

That list doesn't seem too overwhelming. It's mostly small items. Very do-able. I'll update tomorrow with the LYS goods and more knitting fun!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP