Wednesday, October 27, 2004

UnClapotis

Well, I didn't get to go to the LYS today. Bummer. Knitters Underground closes earlier than I thought (4pm), so Valerie was still at class. But never fear! I'm planning to go tomorrow before my classes. I'll have to take my list of pre-authorized for Christmas gifts yarn list. Maybe then I will be able to restrain myself? Maybe...

I've worked abit on UnClapotis (thanks for the name Lisa!) and I turned the corner!!! I'm typing this pattern as I go. So it's a bit slower than if was just making up as I went along. But I think it will be a nifty scarf when it's done and I want to remember how to replicate it. The pattern seems a bit complicated because I don't know how to properly simplify them. I'll see what I can do with it.


I've turned the corner.

And I wanted to share a picture of Valerie's fab poncho. This yarn is heaven to touch. Like I fluffy cloud of teal poofiness. I love it. Doesn't she look so cute! Yay Valerie!


And Valerie knit a poncho!

Have a great knitty night!

2 comments:

um said...

hi there! i found your blog through lisa's (i went and looked for the eclipse, but we have tons of clouds - but they're pretty ones, so it's okay - i guess!). i'm psyched to read about knitters underground; i'm going to see how far it is from mi casa. in the meantime, i like your blog! and unclapotis looks very nice! sometimes the best things take the longest time. your cables look very pretty!

Lisa said...

Wow, your UnClapotis is great! It looks complicated. I hope you share the pattern when you're through, though of course, you don't have to. :)

Have fun at the yarn store today!

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP