Wednesday, October 27, 2004

UnClapotis

Well, I didn't get to go to the LYS today. Bummer. Knitters Underground closes earlier than I thought (4pm), so Valerie was still at class. But never fear! I'm planning to go tomorrow before my classes. I'll have to take my list of pre-authorized for Christmas gifts yarn list. Maybe then I will be able to restrain myself? Maybe...

I've worked abit on UnClapotis (thanks for the name Lisa!) and I turned the corner!!! I'm typing this pattern as I go. So it's a bit slower than if was just making up as I went along. But I think it will be a nifty scarf when it's done and I want to remember how to replicate it. The pattern seems a bit complicated because I don't know how to properly simplify them. I'll see what I can do with it.


I've turned the corner.

And I wanted to share a picture of Valerie's fab poncho. This yarn is heaven to touch. Like I fluffy cloud of teal poofiness. I love it. Doesn't she look so cute! Yay Valerie!


And Valerie knit a poncho!

Have a great knitty night!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, your UnClapotis is great! It looks complicated. I hope you share the pattern when you're through, though of course, you don't have to. :)

Have fun at the yarn store today!

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP