Sunday, January 21, 2007

Domestic Goddess.

Today I was a domestic goddess. I planted some flowers this morning to replace the one's I killed over Christmas break. Then I baked a pumpkin pie. I also started a new knitting project.

Yarn.
I have grand plans for this yarn. Can we say "warmest hat ever"???

Pumpkin Pie and Knitting.
Delicious pumpkin pie.

The pumpkin pie was for a Turducken party. So much good food!!! We stuffed our self silly while watching the football game. Fun stuff.

ETA: Yay for pretty flowers that I planted! Now let's not kill these... must remember to water...
Peenk Daisies.
Hanging.

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP