Thursday, January 11, 2007

Knit Night II!

I hosted another knitting night this week. It was a lively crowd and we had fun! I taught Rosalind, how to knit... More knitting minions! Muhahahaha.
Rosalind knits!
Go Rosalind go! Her hands are a blur she knits so fast!
Rosalind and Eugenia knit!
Sarah blasted through a washcloth and was more than halfway done by the time she left.
Sarah knits!
Sugar'n'Cream Grandma's favorite.
And I made some dinner... it was actually really good! Mushroom pasta and prosciutto.
Mushroom Pasta with Prisciuto
I'm so glad that more people are learning to love the craft that I love. Until next time!

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP