Monday, January 01, 2007

Here's to a new year...

Happy New Year!

I'm so ready to start a new year... 2006 contains some painful moments and I'm optimistic that 2007 will be a year for renewal and happiness.
One small resolution for the new year is to update this little blog more regularly. Whether it's just a few words or a simple picture, I'd love to keep up more frequent entries here.
Hope everyone had an excellent holiday. I'll post more pictures of my visit home to PA soon. My new camera was well used. :)

No comments:

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from manda.ebner. Make your own badge here.

Awesome Blogs!

A Bit About Me

My Photo
Mandie
CA, United States
I like pizza. And knitting. And photography. This place is to keep track of my antics. Enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Background by metremade.com.

Back to TOP